Autonomous a2z is a company specializing in the development of autonomous driving solution.
We have been conducting an autonomous driving test with various vehicle platforms in major cities in Korea, and providing a2z solution which is optimized for autonomous driving specialized areas such as smart cities based on public-road test data.
The a2z solution developed by a2z enables application to all vehicle platforms based on the same sensor configuration.
We developed low-volume a2z map technology using a vector map and our core technology is the precise and quick localization algorithm by combining ‘lighter high definition a2z map’ and ‘simultaneous signal processing from multiple LiDAR’.
In addition, the Autonomous Driving Development Kit (AVDK) is being developed to promote autonomous driving algorithm development in research institutes and schools, and the first product launched, LiDAR SDK, helps develop LiDAR signal processing algorithms by utilizing and monitoring LiDAR data.
We are planning to launch AVDK lineups that support the entire system of perception, judgment, and control through the development of fusion algorithms of various sensors such as LiDAR, camera, and GPS.
• (Patent) Method for clustering multi-layer data of LiDAR, and computing device using the same
• (Patent) Map matching method using observation map of moving object, and computing device using the same
• (2020. 06.) Selected as the best venture company in the Start up sector in 2020
• (2020. 05.) Selected as BIG3 self-driving sensing support company by Ministry of SMEs and Startups
• (2020. 05.) Certification of T3 level in TCB (Nice D&B)
• (2019. 06.) Selected as Korea Technology Finanace Corporation Frontier Venture
• (2020. 12.) Launching of Korea’s first self-driving paid service (with kakao mobility)
• (2020. 12.) Got Grand prize in ‘2020 Job Creation’ Startup field Organized by The Herald Business
• (2020. 12.) Small and Venture Business Gold prize from ‘the seventh DaeguGyeongbuk Small and Venture Business big celebration’
• (2020. 09.) Launced LiDAR SDK
• (2020. 08.) Got a SEED Investment 2.1 billion dollars
• (2020. 12.) The third ‘4th Industrial Revolution Awards Target’