|Presentation Topic : Global cooperation proposal of WeGO for Sejong Smart City model|
Global cooperation proposal of WeGO for Sejong Smart City model
WeGO pursues innovative cities that achieve economic prosperity, enhance efficiency in municipal operations and services, and improve quality of life for all citizens, even while ensuring the economic, social, and environmental sustainability of the cities.
Thus, it plays a role of a global platform supporting the creation of sustainable smart cities with innovative solutions by strengthening the digital capacity of cities and unleashing its remarkable potential. In this presentation, WeGO would like to propose global cooperation that supports the innovation of the smart city model in Sejong City and sheds light on the vision of the sustainable smart city of Sejong and WeGo.
- (2018. 07.) Secretary General, World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization
- (2017. 04.) Professor, Korea National Diplomatic Academy (KNDA), MOFA
- (2016. 02.) Studied at the Korea National Diplomacy Academy (KNDA), MOFA (Global Leadership Course)
- (2014. 04.) Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Angola
- (2011. 08.) Director-General for International Cooperation, Ministry of Health & Welfare
- (2008. 08.) Minister-Counsellor and Consul-General, Korean Embassy in the Republic of Poland
- (2007. 07.) Minister-Counsellor, Korean Embassy in the Republic of Kazakhstan (Charge d'Affairs ad interim to the Republic of Kyrgyz)
- (2005. 06.) Counsellor, Korean Embassy in the United States of America
- (2003. 12.) Counsellor, Korean Embassy in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- (2002. 01.) Director, Economic Organization Division, International Economic Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MOFAT)
- (1998. 12.) First Secretary, Korean Embassy in the State of Israel
- (1995. 12.) First Secretary, Korean Embassy in the French Republic
- (1994. 06.) Consul, Korean Consulate General in Boston, MA, United States of America
- (1985. 06.) Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
- (1985. 05.) Passed High Diplomatic Service Examination
- (1992.05.) M.A. in International Relations, University of Pennsylvania (UPENN), Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- (1985. 02.) B.A. in the Department of Economics, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea