|Presentation Topic : Demand prediction and dispatch recommendation service for sharing e-scooter|
Demand prediction and dispatch recommendation service for sharing e-scooter
MAAS-ASIA Corp. was selected as a service provider for the Sejong Smart Pilot city regulation sandbox program. Since December 2020, it has been carrying out a demonstration project of demand prediction and dispatch recommendation service using sharing e-scooter in Living-1 Area of Sejong City.
A major goal of the demonstration project is the implementation of policies that require users to park and return the vehicles in 100 parking zones within Living-1 Area of Sejong based on geo-fencing technology, so that sharing e-scooter can become a mode of transportation without damaging the urban landscape.
Moreover, the company applies an advanced operation system, so that the operator can effectively operate the service by analyzing floating population, weather, rent/return data, and demand prediction.
Currently, MAAS-ASIA Corp. offers e-scooter sharing service with its brand “Alpaca,” attracting 500,000 members with 2.3 million cumulative rides (and counting).
• (2017. 11. ~ current) CEO of Maas Asia Inc.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, Gyeonggi-Hwaseong City Regulatory Sandbox Selection Company
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Sejong City Smart City Demonstration City Regulatory Sandbox Activation Project Selection Company
- Business agreement Company with Korea Energy Agency and Seoul Metro
- Advisory Committee Member of the Seoul Bicycle Policy Division
- KIAT Industrial Convergence Regulatory Sandbox Approval Company Council Subcommittee Chair
- Seoul City Job Policy and Job Committee
• (2006. ~ 2018.) CEO of Triangle Wide Co., Ltd.
- Selected as 2007 IT Excellent New Technology
- KIDP design company certification
- Selected as the 1st star company in Gyeonggi-do
- Gyeonggi Province Governor Award
- Suwon Youth Support Center Personnel Committee
• (2004. ~ 2006.) Digitalarea UX Leader Co., Ltd. (2004 ~ 2006)
- Woosong Univ. Computer&Design Bachelor