|Presentation Topic : Community mobility service, Shucle: a new way of traveling short distances|
Community mobility service, Shucle: a new way of traveling short distances
The community mobility service, Shucle, began from the fact that mobility in everyday life is usually within a short distance centering around the area of living. This service operates vehicles on optimum routes determined by real-time demand, enabling anyone to travel short distance freely. For convenient and rapid travel of passengers, as well as for the effective use of roads and vehicles, an AI algorithm analyzes real-time ride-hailing and routes in order to offer a ride-pooling service, so that multiple passengers can travel together.
Shucle is a mobility service platform using service vehicles and smart technology in order to provide a convenient mobility experience. This presentation introduces examples of the Shucle service that enhances mobility convenience in a car-centric new city, presenting possibilities of future mobility.
- Head of Group, Mobility & Connected Service Lab at HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY
- Product Manager at NAVERLABS
- Product Lead, Navermaps at NAVER
- Team Lead, exeLab at KAKAO
- Team Lead, New Mobile Service at NCSOFT
- Team Lead, UX at KTH
- Graduate School of Environmental Studies Seoul National University (Urban Planning Major)
- International Design School for Advanced Studies Hongik University (Master Degree of Design)