|Presentation Topic : Autonomous driving-based urban smart mobility|
Autonomous driving-based urban smart mobility
This presentation explores current technological development and trends in autonomous driving, as well as the background and effects of introducing autonomous-driving urban shuttles.
Moreover, it diagnoses urban mobility problems when citizens select their own cars for transportation and considers ways to introduce autonomous-driving shuttles as a last-mile mobility connecting service given the structure of the city.
The presenter will introduce the direction of urban-type autonomous-driving smart mobility in Sejong, which will provide a smart transportation environment via a new urban-type autonomous driving-based mobility service.
- (1999. ~ current) The Korea Transport Institute
- (2016. ~ 2020.) PACST Committee Member and Chair of Air&Space Committee
- (1998. ~ 1999.) Post Doctoral Res. Associate in UIUC
- (1987. ~ 1992.) Researcher in Agency for Defense Development (ADD)
- (1998.) Ph.D. in Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), Dept. of Civil Engineering
- (1987.) M.S. in Graduate School of Ajou University
- (1985.) B.S. in Ajou University