|Presentation Topic : Case study on a digital twin based on agent models for utilization of urban policies|
Case study on a digital twin based on agent models for utilization of urban policies
Despite the growing importance of policy measures for urban social problems—namely population decrease, aging societies, and the bi-polarization of society—it is becoming difficult to solve these problems with conventional policymaking due to their complexity and rapid rate of change. Therefore, there is an increasing need for tools that can support policy decision-making in various forms.
Against this backdrop, the presentation will introduce the current state of agent model-based Sejong-style digital twin and examples of using it in policies as an approach to support city-level decision-making.
- (2001. ~ current) Researcher in ETRI
- (2012. ~ 2019.) Leader of Embedded Software Research Section in ETRI
- (2016. ~ 2020.) Review Board in National Research Foundation of Korea
- (2016. ~ current) Member of software advisory committee in Fair Trade Commission
- (2005. ~ current) Member of embedded software project group in Telecommunications Technology Association
- (2016. ~ 2019.) Member of Architecture Group in Korea Embedded Software and System Industry Association
- (2006. ~ 2010.) Member of Realtime Working Group in Consumer Electronics Linux Forum
- (2016.) Ph.D, Computer Science & engineering in Chunan National University
- (1999.) Master’s degree, Computer Science & engineering in Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- (1997.) Bachelor’s degree, Physics in Hankuk University of Foreign Studies