|Presentation Topic : Citizen-centric innovation for the Smart City in the European Network of Living Labs(ENoLL)|
Citizen-centric innovation for the Smart City in the European Network of Living Labs(ENoLL)
Multi-stakeholder Citizen-centric Innovation appears as one of main tools in the context of our Smart Cities and Communities to tackle global challenges that we are currently facing. in order to advance towards a sustainable approach Citizen-centric Innovation, ENoLL has contributed the development of a network of living labs with the mission of “empowering everyone to innovate”. The ENoLL Living Lab Community is a global phenomenon, not only restricted to the European Ecosystem, but with members working all around the world. One of the main objectives of ENoLL is to support all living labs worldwide, by contributing with capacity binding actions in open innovation, stakeholder engagement -including citizen engagement- and the development of suitable busines and governance models.
ENoLL has historically labeled more than 450 living lab initiatives, having a total of 150 active members collaborating in its different Action-oriented task forces and project consortia. In this talk, I will introduce a selection or relevant examples, developed by ENoLL Living Labs, within the context of different ENoLL Action-oriented Task Forces. These examples will provide the audience with valuable information regarding the methods and tools that cities and communities are using for engaging a large number of stakeholders, and particularly citizens in the transformative processes that our societies are facing. I will close my talk with a selection of concrete actions that the ENoLL community as taken in the particular context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- (2018. ~ 2021.) President of the European Netowrk of Living Labs (ENoLL)
- (2014. ~ 2021.) Associate Director at Computer Vision Center (CVC)
- (2010. ~ 2021.) Associate Professor at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- (2008. ~ 2021.) Associated Researcher at Computer Vision Center (CVC)
- (2008. ~ 2010.) Lecturer at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- (2007. ~ 2008.) Research Fellow at Computer Vision Center (CVC)
- (2006. ~ 2007.) Research Fellow at Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- (2000. ~ 2006.) Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Doctor of Philosophy (UAB). Vision and Artificial Intelligence
- (1991. ~ 1996.) Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (USC). Bachelor of Science (BSc). Physics.