|Presentation Topic : 5G+ intelligent CCTV-based smart city social safety platform|
5G+ intelligent CCTV-based smart city social safety platform
With the development of 5G technology and full-fledged service model, it has expanded to diverse applied services utilizing 5G. Intelligent CCTV service garners special interest as a “killer” service because large-sized video data should be analyzed and risk should be detected without delay. In 2019, it was also selected as one of ten key services in the 5G+ strategy by the Ministry of Science and ICT in 2019.
As part of this strategy, the Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) and Sejong City are jointly carrying out the “Development of Predictive Video Security Key Technologies for 5G-based Pre-emptive Risk Response” project (Ministry of Science and ICT). Its outcome aims to be applied to the Sejong Smart City project in phases. Furthermore, the presentation aims to find ways to develop a next-generation, cutting-edge social safety model that can 1) identify and analyze hazardous situations taking place in the smart city with conventional fixed CCTVs, as well as drones, wearable video devices, dashcams, etc.; 2) cooperate and respond to such situations; and 3) even pre-emptively predict and prevent hazard.
- (2019. 06. ~ current) Section Manager of Authentication·Recognition Technology Research Section, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
- (2018. 03. ~ 2020. 12.) Full time professor of University of Science & Technology
- (2017. 01. ~ 2019. 05.) Project Leader of Intelligent Security Research Group, Electronics Section, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
- (2014. 06. ~ 2016. 12) Section Manager of Human Recognition Technology Research Section, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
- (2000. 02. ~ current) Principal Researcher of Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
- (2004. 03. ~ 2010. 02.) Kyungpook National University ph.D. in Computer Science
- (1998. 03. ~ 2000. 02.) Kyungpook National University Master of Computer Science
- (1991. 03. ~ 1998. 02.) Kyungpook National University Bachelor of Computer Science