|Presentation Topic : Smart safety city to be achieved through smart technologies|
Smart safety city to be achieved through smart technologies
A smart city aims at addressing urban problems and improving the convenience of citizens by taking advantage of various information and communications technology. Safety has a particularly wide spectrum, ranging from personal safety to safety from disaster.
The presentation reviews an urban model of the present and future related to smart safety that can be achieved using various smart technologies—such as AI, AR/VR, drone, and robots—and makes institutional, technological, and policy suggestions.
- (current) Hancom Lifecare Future Business&Strategy Head. Chief Officer(Leader of Smart city secttor in Hancom Group)
- (current) Advisory committee member of Smart City in Jeon-ju City
- (2019. 08. ~ 2020. 07.) Industrial Subcommittee of Digital Twin system improvement in MOLIT(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport)
- (2016. 02. ~ 2018. 09.) Douzone Bizon, Representative of Private Cloud Business
- (2013. 07. ~ 2016. 01.) MNL Solution, Planning and Strategy of New Business
- (2008. 12. ~ 2010. 12.) Ovum Korea Ltd., Expert of ICT sector
- Kunkuk University Electric Eng. Bachelor's degree