President of Sejong center for creative economy&innovation
Advisor, SK Group
director of Commercial Business, IoT Business Division, SK Telecom
|Presentation Topic : Smartcity Sejong Value up|
Smartcity Sejong Value up
- Sejong Smart City needs to be a test bed for smart technologies encompassing energy, water resource, transport, etc., while completing a sustainable model.
- Smart city needs to take an approach toward a platform that addresses urban problems.
- By utilizing big data on the platform, innovative startups need to be promoted to effectively identify citizen-oriented long-tail service.
*Platform structure: establish key elements in each vertical area on top of common elements.
- To improve the value of a smart city, enhancing competitiveness by expanding its scale is important. The most effective way of scaling up requires scalable AI, link to data-centric third-party, and the participation of citizens.
There should be a system compensating sustainable value that can strengthen the inter-compatibility of all players by offering citizen-participating, citizen-oriented, integrated service reflecting their opinion.
- Sejong Center for Creative Economy & Innovation for the sustainable growth of smart city attracts startups and venture companies influencing industrial economy in the region and sets up regulation-free zones across the Sejong area. With this, the center supports research and development in autonomous driving, sharing economy, and urban safety; connects various infrastructure to establish a startup environment optimized for smart cities; and makes efforts to support the growth of startups and venture companies in the identified key industrial areas of smart cities.
- President, Sejong Center for Creative Economy & Innovation
- Advisor, SK Group
- director of Commercial Business, IoT Business Division, SK Telecom
- MBA, Seoul National University
- Business Administration, Korea University